How Does it Work?
SiteShop is an e-commerce platform which seamlessly integrates with your Flowww Site, business page on a social network, and popular marketplaces.
Shops are synced and managed from one control panel within your Flowww Site. SiteShop lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders – all with a few clicks of a mouse.
All credit card and transaction information is handled and protected by the same level of security used by banks.
SiteShop is an AddOn to the FlowwwSites Upgrade subscription for businesses wishing to enhance their web presence with full shopping cart functionality.
Three SiteShop Plans to Suit your Online Store Needs
The Pond plan is great for stores with up to 100 products in their catalogue. The Pond plan, and all our higher plans, also allow you to sell digital products: e-books, audio, video master-classes, etc.
Here are more features available to you on the Pond SiteShop plan:
- Sell on Facebook and Instagram. Showcase your products to millions of potential customers and increase your sales.
- Use advanced SEO tools. Submit a sitemap to Google and specify a meta name and description for each product in your catalogue to get your store better ranked in search results.
- Set up discounts. Attract customers by offering various types of discounts: discount coupons, sales, or bulk discount pricing.
The Lake SiteShop plan is for stores with up to 2500 products in their catalogue. It contains all the features of the Pond SiteShop plan plus gives you more tools to showcase your products:
- Product filters. These display in the storefront to help customers easily view all the products in your store that match their search criteria: colour, size, etc.
- Product variations. Selling products in different sizes, colours, or other options? Show what a product looks like with these different options and set the stock limit for each item with the help of product variations.
- Multilingual catalogue. Let customers shop your store in their own language.
Additional Lake SiteShop tools for managing your store:
- Edit orders. Edit order details if a customer made a mistake when placing an order.
- Track abandoned carts. Customers often view products and add them to their cart, but don’t complete a purchase. An automatic recovery email will remind the shopper about their unfinished order.
- Two staff accounts. You can invite two employees or partners to manage SiteShop with you: they will be able to view and edit your SiteShop admin settings (except for the billing page).
As the name says, there is no limit on the number of products that you can have in your catalogue on the Ocean SiteShop plan. You get all the features of the Lake plan and more:
- An unlimited number of staff accounts. Give access to your SiteShop admin to all your employees involved in order processing or catalogue management.
- 12 hours of free customization service (only on the annual Ocean plan). If your store has any specific needs that are not covered by SiteShop’s built-in features, the support team can develop an individualized solution just for you.
How do SiteShop levels compare?
|Sell on Amazon|
|Sell on eBay|
|Number of products||100||2500||Unlim|
|Digital goods||Max 25GB||Max 25GB||Max 25GB|
|Add SiteShop to any website|
|Sell simultaneously on multiple sites|
|One-tap checkout with Apple Pay (via Stripe)|
|POS: Square, Clover(Not in all countries)|
|Automated tax calculations|
|Facebook Messenger chat|
|Access to extensions|
|Advanced SEO tools|
|Scheduled order pickup|
|Abandoned cart emails|
|Wholesale pricing groups|
|Dimensional shipping rates|
|Web Meeting Support|
(on annual plans)
|2 hrs||12 hrs|
No transactions fees charged by SiteShop. Payment Gateways typically charge 2.9% + fees depending on which one you connect. Stripe, Square, PayPal, 50+ gateways available.