Compare SiteShop levels
|Number of products||100||2500||Unlimited|
|Sell on Amazon|
|Sell on eBay|
|Digital goods||Max 25GB||Max 25GB||Max 25GB|
|Sell simultaneously on multiple sites|
|One-tap checkout with Apple Pay (via Stripe)|
|POS: Square, Clover(not in all countries)|
|Automated tax calculations|
|Facebook Messenger chat|
|Access to extensions|
|Advanced SEO tools|
|NEW Generate legally compliant tax invoices|
|NEW Switch to tax-inclusive prices|
|Scheduled order pickup|
|Abandoned cart emails|
|Wholesale pricing groups|
|Dimensional shipping rates|
|Web Meeting Support|
(on annual plans)
|2 hrs||12 hrs|
No transactions fees charged by SiteShop. Payment Gateways typically charge 2.9% + fees depending on which one you connect. Connect your payment gateway of choice, including Stripe, PayPal, Clover, and more (over 50 supported).
How Does it Work?
SiteShop is an e-commerce platform which seamlessly integrates with your Flowww Site, business page on a social network, and popular marketplaces.
Shops are synced and managed from one control panel within your Flowww Site or stand-alone Control Panel. SiteShop lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders – all with just a few clicks of a mouse.
- SiteShop15 (up to 100 products)
- SiteShop35 (up to 2500 products)
- SiteShop99 (unlimited products)
- Compare SiteShop Plans
SiteShop in FlowwwSites is an AddOn to the Upgrade subscription for businesses wishing to enhance their web presence with full shopping cart functionality.
Three SiteShop Plans to Suit your Online Store Needs
This plan is great for stores with up to 100 products in their catalogue. SiteShop15, and all our higher plans, also allow you to sell digital products: e-books, audio, video master-classes, etc.
Here are more features available to you on the SiteShop15 plan:
- Sell on Facebook and Instagram. Showcase your products to millions of potential customers and increase your sales.
- Use advanced SEO tools. Submit a sitemap to Google and specify a meta name and description for each product in your catalogue to get your store better ranked in search results.
- Set up discounts. Attract customers by offering various types of discounts: discount coupons, sales, or bulk discount pricing.
This SiteShop plan is for stores with up to 2500 products in their catalogue. It contains all the features of the SiteShop15 plan plus gives you more tools to showcase your products:
- Product filters. These display in the storefront to help customers easily view all the products in your store that match their search criteria: colour, size, etc.
- Product variations. Selling products in different sizes, colours, or other option? Show what a product looks like with these different options and set the stock limit for each item with the help of product variations.
- Multilingual catalogue. Let customers shop your store in their own language.
Additional SiteShop35 tools for managing your store:
- Edit orders. Edit order details if a customer made a mistake when placing an order.
- Track abandoned carts. Customers often view products and add them to their cart, but don’t complete a purchase. An automatic recovery email will remind the shopper about their unfinished order.
- Two staff accounts. You can invite two employees or partners to manage SiteShop with you: they will be able to view and edit your SiteShop admin settings (except for the billing page).
As the name says, there is no limit on the number of products that you can have in your catalogue on the SiteShop99 plan. You get all the features of the lower plans and more:
- An unlimited number of staff accounts. Give access to your SiteShop admin to all your employees involved in order processing or catalogue management.
- 12 hours of free customization service (only on the annual SiteShop99 plan). If your store has any specific needs that are not covered by SiteShop’s built-in features, the support team can develop an individualized solution just for you.
Product Schema for SEO is automatically generated by SiteShop.
Don’t lose a moment’s sleep wondering if you’ve optimized your products for search engines. Because SiteShop automatically generates product structured data in JSON LD or Microdata.
- WordPress via plugin: SiteShop generates structured data in JSON LD. You can view it in the source code of the product’s page.
- HubSpot and WordPress, etc via Embed: SiteShop generates structured data in Microdata format. You can view it on the product’s page using your browser’s developer tools (Inspect).
PS: the more complete your product information, the more complete the schema.