Terms of Service
By accessing the websites at flowwwsites.com and flowww.ca (herein referred to as “flowww”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to sign up for one account on flowww, a Kayak Creative Services Inc. (Kayak Marketing) service for personal or commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- copy the theme or site or portions thereof;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained therein;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server, or
- create multiple accounts without our express approval via our partner program, or
- upload or display of spammy, crude, inflammatory, or pornographic material, which is strictly prohibited.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) at any time without notice or compensation. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We reserve the right to put any account or site into review for possible suspension or termination should issues arise, until issues are addressed, or an account is terminated for misuse. Flowww has a Zero Tolerance Policy for bad behaviour: First instance: suspension of support services for 3 days. Second instance: suspension of Site as a Service account for 3 days. Third instance: termination without refund.
- User accounts (including flowww free users) are automatically subscribed to our communications which may include blog content, offers, news, and tips (never spam) of value to our users. Should subscriptions be canceled/unsubscribed, we reserve the right to put the account or site into review for possible suspension or termination until such subscription is renewed.
- Accounts accepted to flowww free simply have the annual subscription fee waived. All other rights and responsibilities apply.
- The Primary User is responsible to Sign Up, agree to our Terms, and pay the subscription or other fees for services as requested. Additional Users (team members, collaborators, agencies, etc) may be added to the account by the Primary User, or by Flowww Support at the written request of the Primary User.‡
- The materials on the flowww service are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- User-Generated Content (UGC) and content displayed on flowww user sites is the responsibility of that User and Account Holder. Users and Account Holders are responsible for complying with all copyright laws. Takedown requests from legitimate copyright holders are taken seriously.
In no event shall Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing), it’s partners, users, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the service, even if Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) or a Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing herein could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Kayak Creative Services Inc (Kayak Marketing) may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta, Canada, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Province or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Kayak Creative Services Inc’s (Kayak Marketing) policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some or all of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us or visit the Kayak privacy page for details.
You have the right to be removed from our system upon formal written request.
This policy is effective as of 23 July 2019.
Section 3.3 UGC and minor refinements addressed September 12, 2019.
Section ‡2.6 (User License) added December 16, 2019.