Agency-grade Websites, Starting at Free.
The Forever Free subscription
You’d think it would be easy to give away a high-calibre website. In reality, many people hear ‘free’ and think ‘catch’. At flowww sites, there is no catch.
Over the course of the last decade, our team encountered hundreds (thousands?) of small business websites that looked nice, but didn’t perform, or looked terrible, and didn’t perform. For countless smaller businesses, startups, and students, limited resources made any real improvement unlikely.
People were (and still are) focussed on tasks such as website design instead of user experience, on keyword stuffing instead of modern SEO practices, and on fonts and colours instead of content optimization. And more importantly, on the number of visitors instead of the quality of visitors. Essentially, their focus is on ‘things’ rather than business outcomes.
You might say they couldn’t see the forest for the trees. But it isn’t their fault. That’s generally how providers sell their services.
We’d like to change all of that, so we’ve been investing (and continue to invest) in helping small businesses, students, and others with limited resources achieve better outcomes.
We’re doing this by…
- reducing or eliminating things that distract users from creating great content
- reducing or eliminating the need for users to address the technical aspects of websites by installing, setting up, and then sandboxing critical technology, including the Site theme
- eliminating the task/cost of technical website maintenance, even at the free level
- improving the business and web marketing knowledge of key stakeholders through informative blogs, downloads, documentation, and coaching services via Kayak Marketing’s various sites
- improving content quality leveraging artificial intelligence and proven content optimization tools
- allowing our users to style their websites at the click of a button, without the need to know code or hire developers
- optimizing our platform to modern technical SEO standards so users can focus on content optimization and external links
- by putting user success, first.
In 2019, we started by migrating our proprietary white label HubSpot CMS theme to WordPress, making it accessible to more businesses – starting at free – and offering it through our service, flowwwsites.
At the free level, users get access to the vast majority of the tools and features we’ve built into the platform with only a few exceptions. Those exceptions are due largely to resource- or technical requirements.
At the core of flowww sites are a lead generation strategy and a specially engineered theme, FLOW, which is designed to execute the strategy fairly effortlessly.
In sharing this, we sincerely hope you consider flowww sites for your next website upgrade.
Get the Art of Flowww (#7 Best Selling Book on Amazon), available in Paperback (ENG), and on Kindle in multiple languages.
The Upgrade subscription
Upgrading the subscription for $125/year (USD) enables the mapping of a custom domain on a flowww Site (free accounts are a sub-domain of flowwwsites.com). Once a custom domain is added, flowww support can activate a number of advanced tools to help you get even more out of your Site, such as:
- access to analytics in WordPress (via SiteKit by Google)
- shopping cart functionality (via Stripe Payments)
- improved speed and security (via CloudFlare Servershield)
- and much more.
Virtual Webmaster services
1. Migrating your website into flowww sites.
Getting a new Site off the ground isn’t always easy.
We’ve made the task of migrating your content from a legacy website into flowww sites as easy as possible, even for novices.
But, not all legacy websites export your content fully or cleanly. To keep it as easy as possible for you, we’ve built a North America-based team of virtual webmasters to handle these types of complex migration tasks.
Our experts are efficient and skilled at knowing the difference between good content and content that cannot be migrated because they are part of a specialized tool you are using, or should not be migrated because it doesn’t follow modern website best practices.
2. Improving your website once in flowww sites.
Our virtual webmasters follow best practices for website design, search engine optimization, and lead generation, and are especially skilled at the art of flowww (get the book on Amazon). Ask us to optimize your existing content for flowww, correct typos and grammar, optimize links, and even perform light editing.
Flowww Sites Partner Services
Most users eventually arrive at content needs that are bigger; creating marketing offers, refreshing the visual design of your content, creating or designing graphics, image selection and photoshopping, writing new content, getting sales/marketing coaching, providing SEO support, and participating in tools training.
For these types of projects, we refer you to pre-qualified members of our partner network.