Don’t know where to begin with your new flowww website?
No need to worry. We’ve got you covered. Here are a few tips to help you stay on budget:
- Keep it Simple, Smarty! Coding takes time. Editing takes more time.
- Nail the basics. Add more content over time, once your site is live.
- If you don’t need it, scrap it. (Er, I mean properly decommission it.)
- Just because your old site has ‘it’, doesn’t mean you need to reproduce it. (See tip #1.)
- Our team is skilled at building sites to modern web standards. Their advice on time-saving approaches is solid.
- Consider doing it yourself! We don’t mind doing less if it helps you accomplish more and master your own site.
|Virtual Webmaster (10-hour time block) | Set Your Budget||1500 USD/ea|
When a client asks for help in the redesign or improvement of their site rather than having us re-create it matching the original, we will discuss:
- Technical: Is an inspiration piece available for our reference? Inspiration pieces may be a brochure, website, or photo. Our visual designers will interpret that reference piece and apply colours, fonts, and styling to match within FlowwwSites environment.
- Visual Design: Do you prefer us to source and include imagery for the Hero/Header sections, which we’d purchase through iStockPhoto, or provide your own?
- Copywriting: Would you like help to craft meta descriptions, titles and sub-titles, and copyediting services or will you provide these for us to paste in? Our team runs all content through INK AI content optimization.
When we “port” a website into FlowwwSites, it refers to your text content and images. The steps are a) export Pages and Posts to XML format, B) import the XML file into your FlowwSites account. Clients may then take over and complete the deployment of their websites, or request support.
Note: Not all export/import attempts are successful. File sizes, custom fields, and other items found in your old site may not be compatible with FlowwwSites. In these cases, manual porting may be required.
Clients may request that we match the look and feel of the original site in as much as it doesn’t contradict best practices.
It’s our policy to follow current best practices for website design, copywriting, and user experience…which usually means keeping it simply smarty. 🙂
We do our best to make your experience as smooth as possible. In any case, you’ll want to tell us about your business. We’ll even make that easy for you by asking the right questions. Have an existing website? Great, we can start gathering info there.
Need more time, simply purchase more blocks of time. Custom projects are possible, though we may opt to provide an estimate separate from these pre-set scopes.
Please note that we do not build e-commerce websites on flowww.
Taxes, if applicable, are additional.